The compounding of medications is a process specifically requested by a patient or a physician to meet the patient’s needs. With compounded medications, the patient will be given an effective treatment by taking a medication which is customized in terms of appropriate and convenient form or dosage.
What can compounding services do?
- Customize medication strengths
- Make medications which are sugar-free, alcohol-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, and more
- Create medications which are no longer available
- Enhance or add flavors to the medication
- Change medication form either in liquid form, pill form, or others
- Replace a certain ingredient with an alternative for allergy purposes
Are you interested in our compounding services? Visit our pharmacy today!